CLONED CARD RATES
Lena Plug
2023-04-08 10:45:20 UTC
Low Balance Cards

$100 $1,000
$200 $2,000
$300 $3,000
$400 $4,000
$500 $5,000
and so on...

High Balance cards

$700 for balance $15k
$1.4k for balance $30k
$2.5k for balance $50k
$3.5k for balance $ 70k
PM  for clone Cards ready for cashout on any ATM in any state delivery

[Please contact me]
———————————————
- Payment methods BTC(Bitcoin)
- Dumps,Track 1&2 US = $80 per 1

- Dumps,Track 1&2 UK = $90 per 1

- Dumps,Track 1&2 CA = $100 per 1

- Dumps,Track 1&2 AU = $90 per 1

- Dumps,Track 1&2 EU = $100 per 1

Types Card dumps :
VISA / MASTER / AMEX / DISCOVERI Gold , Master Standart, Platinum, Business card,

Cooperation card, American Express, Debit card

Countries card : USA, UK, CA, AU, EU, Asia .....

I also sell Dumps with balances are required

- telegram : @blackship1008
———————————————————————————————————
WE HAVE METHODS ON HOW TO :

Convert** Fullz to BTC
(ID & 3D Gateway)

Non vbv APPLE FULLZ METHOD ( mackoobs & iphones & GIFTS CARS %100 WORKING

——————————————————————————
—————————————————————————
- Payment methods ;BTC(Bitcoin) or any crypto
—————————————————————————

™•••>PRICE FOR BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT ($/£/€)

* Bank Login For All Countries : Us, Uk, Ca, Au, Eu … and more other

* Will check the exact amount you want to buy before selling

– Account with balance 2000 = $150

– Account with balance 4000 = $300

– Account with balance 6000 = $450

– Account with balance 9000 = $650
——————————————————————————————————
- Payment methods ;BTC(Bitcoin) or any crypto.
————————————————————————————————
BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT :

HOLDER NAME//NUMBER ACCOUNT//BANK NAME//ADDRESS//DATE//SSN//CVV2//PHONE NUMBER

How about deal?

– You make payment then send me payment info and your Bank details

– If we check you have sent money we will make transfer for you immediately

– After transfers completed, about 1 hour – 2 hour you will get money in your Account Bank

Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Usa Bank ( HALIFAX, BOA, CHASE, Wells Fargo…)

Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Uk Bank ( LLOYDS TSB, BARCLAYS, Standard Chartered, HSBC…)

Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Euro Country Bank ( Amount to pay for that depend on amount you want to transfer )

- Payment methods ;BTC(Bitcoin) or any crypto current.

I Sell Fresh & Valid Working Info’s ( DUMPS/ DUMPS+ATM PINS / & fULLZ )

BUY/SELL CC CC DUMPS TRACK 1/2 + PIN WU/TRANSFER FULLS BITCOIN/PERFECTMONEY

(CC CC Fullz Credit Cards Dumps ATM Track 1/2 + Pin SMTP /WU/Transfer)

Buy Valid CC CC Dumps Track 1/2 CC SSN DOB Track-1/2-FULLZ-Transfer/Western union

- Payment methods ;BTC(Bitcoin) or any crypto current.
Lena Plug